Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do you believe there is only One Way?

In John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." Yet according to the latest study by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life 57% of evangelical church-goers say that there is not just one way to Heaven. This is tragic and reflects the growing pluralistic climate in our society and it reflects a lack of sound and consistent Biblical teaching in churches. Go here for the article in Fox News.

1 comment:

Travis said...

Hey Jeremy,

how are things going at the church?
Interestingly enough I read that report on Fox the other day. I can't remember where but I read another article stating that the previous one was flawed. It seems that both have the possibility of being somewhat biased in their approach. I will try to find the report opposing the findings of Fox.

travis
www.travispcox.wordpress.com

There was an error in this gadget