Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Booklet on Prayer

So often I hear people talk about prayer as though they are "wishing upon a star". There is no hope, no expectation, and no real trust in a God who is both good in nature and great in power. This presents a great burden in my heart because I want Christians to enjoy the gift of prayer and to unleash the power of prayer in their lives. A few weeks ago I preached a two-week series on the subject of prayer. I've been preaching through the Gospel of Matthew on Sunday mornings at my church and so I dealt with the issue of prayer when I came to Matthew 6. As a help and teaching tool I've compiled those notes and some other study into booklet form. Here is a link to a PDF version of that booklet.

Unleash the Power of Prayer by Jeremy A. Bradshaw

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget