Thursday, February 5, 2009

More to Come

I've fallen way behind on some things I had planned to post about but that is part of being in the ministry. Some weeks allow for more flexibility to read and write and others are more constricting. Lord willing I will etch out some time in the next day or so to write my summaries for 1 Timothy 4, 5 and 6. I'll also be posting a semi-satirical article about why Christians don't like God. In the meantime, for the faithful few readers let me recommend a couple other things to read. For fun, go check out my wife's new blog called Home Sweet Home- gosh she's cute! Also, the 9 Marks crew has posted a new e-journal which has some great stuff in it. The tag line for it (and the link) is, "Seminaries don't make pastors, churches do." Check it out.

Before I post the summaries to my final three messages from 1 Timothy, here are the previous summaries:

1 Timothy 1
1 Timothy 2a and 2b
1 Timothy 3a, 3b, 3c, and 3d

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget