Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

With much excitement I present the first pictures of our not-yet-born baby. Okay, so looking at these pictures is sort of like a Rorschach ink-blot test, but it is a whole lot cooler. God is so amazing!




(Going clockwise from the top left we have the face/profile, the face looking at you, the spine, and then the heartbeat read-out.)





"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me, when as yet there was not one of them." Psalm 139:13-16

1 comment:

texelct said...

So excited for you guys.

There was an error in this gadget