- On June 16, 2009 a tiny house fly was carelessly executed at the White House (actually the White House will neither confirm nor deny the medical status of said fly).
- President Obama took office on January 20, 2009. He's been in office 150 days today.
- Approximately 3,700 little humans are murdered through abortions every day.
- So doing a little math, approximately 555,000 babies have been aborted during the current administration.
- Of the more than half-million little Americans it is worth noting that African-American women are 3x's more likely to have an abortion. Since 1973 more than 13 million African-American babies have been aborted. We rejoice that the color barrier on the American Presidency has been broken (rightfully) while genocide is being legally carried out on the African-American population of this country.
- 93% of abortions are for social reasons such as the parent not wanting the child or the child being an inconvenience. 92% of babies that are discovered prenatally to have Down Syndrome are aborted. You see it is all in keeping with the "survival of the fittest" mentality. This shouldn't be surprising... Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood (largest abortion provider in the country) also initiated the "Negro Project" in the 1930's to reduce the number of black children. Today 78% of Planned Parenthood's abortion clinics are in neighborhoods primarily populated by ethnic minorities. Coincidence? No.
- Yet with over half a million babies aborted in the last 150 days the more newsworthy story is a fly getting swatted in the Oval Office.
Source for abortion statistics: Abortion NO, Abort '73, Black Genocide, and Science Blogs.