This Sunday around 7am our mission team will be driving only eight hours away to the Rio Grande Valley for a mission trip. We'll be partnering with Rangerville Baptist Church (pastor- David Mann) to spread the gospel and build up the church in a rural community south of Harlingen, TX on the border. I'll post a report once we get back and after I catch up on some sleep, but here is how you can pray during the week. Pray that...
1. Hearts would be softened and prepared to hear and respond to the gospel
2. The relationship of Rangerville BC and the community would be strengthened for their ongoing work
3. Our team would be encouraging and helpful to one another- especially with our words
4. Our team would have sacrificial and determined spirits (when difficulties come)
5. Pastor David Mann would be uplifted by the partnership
6. Protection against poor health and injury
7. We could get God's Word in homes where it is not already (over 200 Bible have been provided by the Gideon's!)
8. The home repair and yard work projects would create opportunities for spiritual ministry
9. We would not be proud and get our rest when the opportunity is provided
10. Our vehicles would run well so not to hinder the mission work
11. God- not any group of people- would be most glorified!
12. I would be an encouraging pastor