Monday, July 12, 2010

Video Monday- James MacDonald

Yesterday while my wife napped I took Asher for a drive because he needed a nap (the car ride puts him fast to sleep). So we set off with my iPod in hand and I listened to a sermon by James MacDonald. It was a short one on the will of God. I'd heard a bit of him recently and wanted to hear more. Some of you may be more familiar but I'd only heard the name. So this sermon was, well... it raised some questions. I'm not sure if we are on the same page with some things but other things really edified me. Here are a couple videos I came across a couple weeks ago that I really liked. So I put this out there not with a full recommendation to the man's ministry because I'm still investigating, but these clips are worthwhile.






--------------------

P.S. I've been having a lot of problems with spam in the comments and cannot block single posters. So I've enabled the feature wherein I have to approve the comment by email. I may not have much email access this week so don't be offended if you don't see your comment up.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget