Here are a bunch of things I've been wanting to link to or expound on for a while. I don't have time for expounding so I'll just link...
1. Five ways to know if you are REALLY a Christian- for a spoiler they are: 1) You love Jesus; 2) You hate sin; 3) You love God's Word; 4) You love truth; and 5) You love believers. Now go read the rest of the article.
2. Yes, boys do read. HERE is a very interesting post by Al Mohler. The expectations are so low for boys and men in our culture and this will give some insight into the needs.
3. Don't sing that song! HERE is a very tongue-in-cheek post about worship tunes. We should be careful and thoughtful about what we sing but we need to guard against being paranoid.
4. A good book that's coming to MBC soon... preview here.
5. Need preaching? Here are sermons from Pastor David Miller. I mention it because I'll be attending a conference in November that he'll be preaching at.