Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Book from a Faithful Herald

Jim Hamilton, one of my professors at Southwestern Seminary (now at Southern Seminary) and a man I consider a mentor in my life, has just had published through Crossway a new book which I am eager to read. Below is a preview video for the book. While I have not yet read this new release I can recommend taking every opportunity to be enriched through the ministry of Jim Hamilton. The Lord has been gracious to Jim and gracious to the church in giving us Jim. He is a faithful herald of Scripture- in the classroom and in the local church. I have no doubt that his passion for the gospel and for the Bible to be understood will leap forth from every page of this book, God's Glory in Salvation through Judgment.

James Hamilton - God's Glory in Salvation Through Judgment from Crossway on Vimeo.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget