Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pitching Rotation for the Ages?


As a casual Yankees fan (I am a diehard Astros fan- there’s a difference) I’m disappointed they weren’t able to sign Cliff Lee. I’m more disappointed he’ll be throwing against the Astros in the National League. As a baseball fan though, I am in awe of the Phillies rotation: Roy “Doc” Halladay, Cliff Lee, Roy Oswalt, and Cole Hamels. It is the best I have seen since Maddux, Smoltz, Glavine, and Avery/ Neagle of the Braves in the 90’s and perhaps the best I have ever seen personally. My early World Series prediction for 2011: Philadelphia Phillies over the Boston Red Sox in five games. What?! Not a sweep?!! I’m thinking it is possible the Phillies bus could get caught in November snow and be late to the game forcing a forfeit in the Sox favor.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget