Monday, June 27, 2011

The 100th Day of Prayer

Today marks the final day of our church's "100 Days of Prayer" emphasis. I've asked all our church members to commit time when they rise and before they lie down to pray for three specific things.


  1. We have been praying the Lord would be gracious to bring true revival to our hearts.

  2. We have been praying the Lord would increase true fellowship in our church relationships.

  3. We have been praying the Lord would use our faithful sharing of the gospel to make true conversions in our community.
This seasons of prayer has been accompanied with focused passages of Scripture to read and while I cannot speak for everyone participating I can attest to this being a truly sanctifying season. The Lord has made my heart extra sensitive and He has taught be afresh my need to depend on Him and pray with earnestness. I'm eager to hear from all who have participated as we gather this Wednesday, June 29 for a church-wide prayer and testimony service at 6:30pm. If you are not a member of our church please pray for us as we seek the Lord together.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget